The best way to order your prescriptions is through MY GP APP.
Prescriptions take 2 working days to be processed
Any prescriptions that are ordered late our receptionists will ask the doctor to review the request. The decision will lay with the GP whether the request will be put through that day. Otherwise they will be processed in the normal way.
- E-mail: (During covid pandemic)
- Order over the phone (During covid pandemic)
- On the right-hand side of your printed prescription there are tick-boxes next to each medication. Tick the boxes next to the ones you need, and drop it off at the surgery. ( Once pandemic is over
- Complete a medication request form at reception and hand it to the receptionist (Once Pandemic is over)
During normal times we are unable to accept telephone requests for repeat medications, however during the covid pandemic we will relax this ruling.
If you require your prescriptions to be posted back to you please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope and allow extra time for the post.
Electronic Prescription Service
- patients can collect repeat prescriptions from a pharmacy without visiting their GP.
- prescribers can process prescriptions more efficiently.
- You may not have to wait as long.
- You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop
- We can also print you a token, this is a printed version of your prescription which can be taken to any pharmacy of your choice convenient to you